Hoodies

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Malky

Reaction score
Had a bit of a search but can't find the thread for the forum hoodies. Anyone point me in the right direction?
Thank you

I would buy one of those of they were available? good shout malky.

Yeah we don't make any so not sure which thread is being referred to.

- Sent from Mobile

If there are enough folks wanting one I can sort something out. The barrier is that the setup for a run is around ?100, so without significant numbers it is rather expensive to do.

I would have one if design was good

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

can we do a poll? see who would buy one? could take deposits before they are printed , I would be happy to pay upfront tbh , what's the MOQ ?

I am a bit stacked with stuff for the next couple of weeks but I will have a look into it and put up a thread / poll with specific info etc in due course.

hahaha! shhhh stu your giving away ma secrets... having a bikes an expensive hobbie got to fund it some how.....

Last edited:
Who made the last lot of hoodies for us, I thought it was already up and running by somebody as Ive bought a couple off here in the past years?

My thoughts too Soof... he was too tired to go to Oban this morning... he was "working late" last nite lol

Sent from Galaxy S7

My thoughts too Soof... he was too tired to go to Oban this morning... he was "working late" last nite lol

Sent from Galaxy S7

lol , working late am full of the man flu big chap and we all no how serious that can be......

Back