Hi All!! newbie with Buildbase S1k

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom S1000rr

Reaction score
Hi all,

had a look around and looks like a great forum! I'm sure there will lots of summertime antics to be involved with
I'm tom, from the West Mids (Lichfield) and quite honestly a bit of an all round top bloke!

Had it Couple of months now, and I'm madly in love, all I can say is it feels like this bike was made for me.

Here it is.... let me know what you think...
Spec,
Akrapovic stubby pipe- no baffle of course
DanMoto DeCat link pipe
Gilles BMW Motorrad levers
Gillies BMW Motorrard rearset
few R&G bits

IMG_0494.jpg

Hi Tom, welcome, the posts didn't show as we block threads with pictures and links by unauthorised accounts. (Anti-Spam)

I've now approved the thread manually so you're good to go.

Nice looking bike :)

Thanks alex, Sorry I weren't sure if the first one failed or if that was the case.. eager beaver I know ! aha.

I assume there is a minimum post before I can access the full forum and edit my picture etc?

You just have to prove you're human, we require a pint of blood and your first born. ;)

Or...just wait till the boss man sees this thread, which ever is easiest :)

Pint of blood I will struggle with, I'm pretty sure its of horrendously low quality. First born... hmmmm can you wait nine months? I'm sure I could arrange some kind of deal?

Thanks alex---

Hi Tom, welcome along to the forum, glad you found us and I can confirm you have been turned green :).

There are a handful of mid staffs members on the forum, I have a business in Stafford (but live in Yorkshire), some nice roads out your way :).

Nice bike you have there, very much like the scheme, good work :).

Hey TOM from Lichfield its TIM from Lichfield here... Looks good mate, like it. Waiting for my delivery date, should be any day now. If you are looking for ride outs let me know, quite a few round here!

Hi Tom, Your bike looks the Dugz Bawz. Really really like the look of that. You'll fit right in here as your bike has the winglets on back to front in the first few photos, helps you reverse into spaces I've been told.

Welcome buddy, enjoy.

JimmyMac

Back