Hi All - Robin from London

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iRobin

Reaction score
Hi All,

I've recently purchased a 2012 S1000RR in black from Vines Guilford BMW.

Firstly let me start off by saying "wow". It is an immense bike, I'm loving every second of it and don't have a single regret!

I've come from a 08 Yamaha R6, the seating position is not all that different but by far a completely different bike.

I've got an Akra pipe on, the gillies folding leavers, GB racing engine covers, Loads of BMW carbon (chain guard, front hugger, infills tank and side and winglets).

In the garage I've got decat headers, PC5, HID's, Motodynamic tail tidy and rear indicators, Rizoma indicators and some more carbon.

Look forward to hearing from you guys :D

Oh and here she is.

20160529_141006.jpg

Hi Robin,

Welcome to the forum. Looks like you've got a tastefully appointed 2012 there :)

Welcome to the site Robin, lovely looking bike, in a great colour.

If you put the winglets on the right way round you'll go faster.

JimmyMac

Welcome to the site Robin, lovely looking bike, in a great colour.

If you put the winglets on the right way round you'll go faster.

JimmyMac

Lol yeah I realised that mate, funny enough bought it from BMW with the original ones on that way round.... they've been switched the right way round since that pic.

Welcome to the forum.... Another London biker... There are a few places that people meet.... Borough Market on Wednesday, Blackheath Tea Hut, Ace Cafe, hope to see you out soon !!

I'm regularly around Ace cafe my mechanic is just round the corner from there. Borough Market on a Wednesday would be too leisurely for me I'm afraid, I work weekdays. Yeah hopefully see you about soon.

Latest posts

Back