New s1000rr owner

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Antonybazen

Reaction score
Hi guys/gals my names Antony and I'm a young 38 yr old from Essex.ive ridden many litre bles in the past including all 4 jap bikes and I used to be mad about kawasaki's zx10r and I've owned 4 in the past..........but then.......I took a BMW s1000rr out for a test ride just 2 weeks ago and it blew my mind away and only last week I bought a mint condition 2011 model in motorrad racing colours with just 5500 miles on the clock.completely standard at the moment but I will be getting all the bits for it,exhaust,tail tidy all R&G bits and carbon bits etc over the winter,so any recommendations on slip on exhausts and de cat link pipes etc will be great!!!!! Pictures to follow guys

Hi mate welcome, you'll love the bike , I have 2011 its the best bike I have owned , I use mine for daily commuting, ride outs with my mates , touring and trackdays, handles it all beautifully including riding right through the winter , even snow!!!

David

Welcome to the site they are a great bike. Look forward to the pics...

Back