Hello!!!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billyboy

Reaction score
Hi everyone, brought my first 2016 s1000rr about 6 weeks ago, got it's first done 2 weeks ago and all limiters are now off : )))))
Best bike I've ever owned by far! Hopefully be able to post some pics up soon with the mods so far....

Welcome to the forum Billy and congratulations on your new RR!

Is quite the transformation when the 9K limiter is removed, isn't it? ;)
Am very glad to hear you are throughly enjoying your SThou, I hope you have many more happy miles ahead of you! :)

What sort of riding do you do primarily?

Enjoy the forum, it's a great community on here!

Oli

P.S. You must be a premier member to post pictures.

Last edited:
I was itching from day 1 to get the limiter off haha absolutely blown away by the while bike and it's electronics!
Primarily road riding but have done track days and will be looking to do some on this beast : )
How so no become a premier member?

Hi welcome to the forum, and good to read you are enjoying the bike with the full beans on tap!

I was itching from day 1 to get the limiter off haha absolutely blown away by the while bike and it's electronics!
Primarily road riding but have done track days and will be looking to do some on this beast : )
How so no become a premier member?
Welcome mate.. you can sign up as a premier member from the HOME PAGE on the website. You cant do it using the app. Its 20 quid and well worth it.

Cheers.

S

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hi and welcome,cracking bikes the 16's,glad your loving it. Had mine a year and still blown away every time I ride it. Premier membership well worth it with the forum discounts you get.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back