Hello

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tango

Reaction score
Hey folks. Just joined the forum, had a 2012 rr previously but been on an Aprillia last few yrs, traded for another rr tho. It's coming in march so can't wait to get on it and play 😀

Hello and welcome.

Would be interested to hear why you've moved away from the Aprilia; reliability you hear about a bit on the grapevine, are they bad?

As Alex says how did you find it and whats made you come back to the sthou?

Tbh it was a good bike
I never had any reliability issues. It's a bit small physically for my size and s1000rr feels more confidence inspiring in all weather conditions in my opinion

Hi tango, welcome to the forum :). I hope you enjoy the return to the BMW stable ;).

Hi Tango, welcome and have a nice day.

Ross

Hey folks. Just joined the forum, had a 2012 rr previously but been on an Aprillia last few yrs, traded for another rr tho. It's coming in march so can't wait to get on it and play 

Welcome along
Never driven a rsv4 but do like the look of them
Enjoy your new bike when you get it

Thanks. I'm sure I will. 😀 Struggling to find anyone who's doing bits for them yet. E.g exhausts as they've changed it again for euro 4. Think they'll be starting to appear next couple months too though.

Latest posts

Back