Hello

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mavis68

Reaction score
Owned 2011 S1000rr since July and loving every second of it...stepped up from a 92 Blade. Looking to take it on track and have seen 2012 race fairings for a good price, can anyone tell me whether they will fit my 2011 bike ?

Welcome along.

Yes the 2012 race fairing should fit. Main difference is the slimmer tail unit.

Hi Mavis, welcome to the site. There are a few track focussed riders on here who I'm sure can answer all the questions you may have about your bike. Love the roads and road racing, what part of the country do you hail from?

JimmyMac

Welcome to the site... I too currently have a '97 blade and looking at a 1000rr 2015 model... Booked in with Park Lane, just waiting for a free Saturday for a blat.. I mean test ride !!

Hi Mavis. Fairings will generally fit but depending on which ones you buy some fit better than others. The biggest issue is the belly pan area to accommodate the headers and link pipe/cat, some track fairings need cutting depending on what you have fitted to your bike already. If you've seen them already then check what the donor bike setup is and see if it is much different from yours (exhaust system).

Hi, my 2010 fairings fitted my 2015 with very little mods if that helps. I think the gen2 short tail needs the seat to match (I think)

Back