Hello!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

viTRifY13

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Looking at my next motorcycle after not riding for many years. S1000RR has definitely caught my interest coming from an R6 in my younger years (cruise control / heated grips! Wow!). Really liking the youtube videos of the bike, openness from dealerships about customers self servicing their bikes, and the GS-911 tool. I think I'm talking myself more and more into just buying it.

I'm assuming no one knows when the 2025 model will be announced or whether it will be a generational change? Maybe end of Sept for an announcement?

Cheers and thanks for accepting me into the forum!

Welcome,
I don't think we're expecting any dramatic changes. Probably a new paint option and maybe some part no's will get updated...I'll be surprised if there are wholesale changes. They tend to be 4 years unless something drastic changes. Thinking on it...there maybe a new Euro emissions standard so expect a bigger cat or silencer, yey.

Hi Vitrify (interesting name)
You're in a similar boat to the one I found myself in at the start of summer.
My experience with the bike has been great. It's amazing...the worst fault being that there really isn't one so its labelled by some as lacking character!
I can ride for an hour or two without much discomfort.
I would checkout the insurance costs before going too far.

Back