Hello

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ncday

Reaction score
Hi there, my name is Neil and I picked up my 2016 S1000RR yesterday. Previously had a K1300S but with BMW stopping the K series a couple of years ago, the only thing in the range of interest was the RR, plus I have always been more interested in the sportier bikes. I loved riding the RR from the moment i test rode the 2018 model when my K was being serviced, so it was always high on my list when it came to changing bikes.
The bike is primarily for fun with the odd commute, i do need to get a pillion kit for it as it just has the seat cover, but I'll wait until the spring unless anybody has any pillion footrests they want to get rid of in the meantime.
Hopefully learn from the forum and look forward to interacting with other owners.
Neil.

Welcome aboard Neil... lots of good advice on here...someone will have a pillion seat and pegs for sale no doubt...

Worth checking out premier membership, loads of benefits there...

Cheers.

S

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Hi neil. Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your rr. I originally had a K1300R before my first rr (HP4), and then earlier this year I had a K1300S for a few months whilst waiting for the new rr to arrive. K bikes are tremendous but the tech is showing its age now, the rr will certainly keep you smiling, enjoy.

hey, just fyi there is a gen3 rear seat & pegs up for sale in the For Sale section currently....

Latest posts

Back