Hello to every one.

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blitz

Reaction score
Hi,
I've just recently purchased a s1000rr 2015, and thought I'd join your forum to find out more about the bike, and good and bad things to do to the bike or not!
I've been riding bikes of some sort all my life, but never had a bike with this much electronics
on it.
I ride on road 95% of the time, I have done a lot of track days in England and Europe, I will do some track days on this bike (because it feels like the perfect bike for it) and a few tours around Spain which is the best fun :smug:

Hello and welcome
There's lots of third generation owners here so if you've any questions I'm sure you'll find the answers here unfortunately not off me though as I've an 11

Hi welcome to the forum. We're running 3 road bike trackdays in conjunction with the BMW club if you'd be interested. :).

welcome, i am also new here. Ride a 2015 all track. Have fun!

Yes i did, its an ex demo so it's got all the bits on it, and i'm lovely it

OK thanks for letting me know the dates and tracks, I live in Devon so those two tracks are a long drive away for me

OK thanks for letting me know the dates and tracks, I live in Devon so those two tracks are a long drive away for me

Hopefully they build the new Welsh track so people from your corner of the UK have a good place to head to, more easily. Would probably require a rented van to do the east coast days.

Back