Hello bike fans

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 657

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm Gary. First time I've been on a forum in about 5 years so might be a bit rusty.

Joined, obviously because I now own an S1000RR. Haven't actually seen it in the flesh, sat on one or rode one but that will change Saturday morning šŸ˜Š

Joined to meet owners, learn some tricks about the bike and to just be nosey and look at your bikes really haha.

Passed my test 2 years ago. Bought a 57 plate CBR600RR about a month before as an incentive and it was tinkered with before I even rode it. Always wanted an S1000RR and now can't wait to pick it up. Gutted to see my CBR go but I've wanted the BMW since it came out and I think I've picked probably the best bike on the planet to replace it with.

Look forward to maybe meeting people in the North-East when I am out and about. Not that I get out much after moving out and buying a puppy. He takes up all my time and don't think he would be a fan of riding pillion haha.

Any hints or tips about the bike is massively appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

b82bc8e3fb5bda970fe1e592099391e1.jpg

Welcome mate, I have a bulldog....would be insane trying to get him on my bike

Haha I bet. Cocker spaniel for me. I'm a mobile mechanic and take him to work with me. It's hard enough trying to keep him in the van!!!

Hi Gary, congrats on your bike, there are a couple of NE folks on here, and I ride around there too, so every chance we will organise a meet up when the weather has improved.

Sounds good to me mate. Weather can only get better I suppose. Chucking it down today!!

where abouts you from mate? I'm usually out and about over kielder etc, saying that I started doing track days this time last year and seems I've got a bit of s bug for it now!!! so bike spending more time in track fairings than road trim!

From Birtley mate, just down the road from the Angel. I want to do a track day. Not one of these who go out and ride like a loon on the road. You will have to let me know if you find any deals

Latest posts

Back