Helibars

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yip, got them on my 2010 - great bit of kit! I do 140 miles/day commute so standard bars were killing me - still relatively sporty position and look completely standard when fitted.
One thing I did notice after fitting though was more wind-blast as sitting a bit more upright - I already had the BMW double bubble screen - fitted an MRA Double Bubble instead and happy with the result - much less wind-blast up to autobahn type speeds.

Hi there,
Thanks for your response and apologies for not getting back sooner.
I have mine fitted now and you're right about that you would hardly notice the difference to look at them
Looking forward to doing some longer journeys but have noticed that riding position is more agreeable to me and a bit more leverage on the bars too!
Quite pricey at ?282 but if you like cheap stuff buy a Jap bike - LOL!

Does anyone fit these or is it a job you have to do yourself?

It's pretty straightforward and the bars come with excellent and easy to follow instructions...from memory I think it took me around 90mins. You'll need a T55 torx bit for the bar ends, a T8 torx screwdriver for the switchgear and I'm sure the the yoke socket was 36mm. Again, all the tools needed are in the instructions.

Latest posts

Back