Have a guess

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jimmy Mac it sure was lol... he's had a lot on in his life over the last few years, but he's still alive and kicking. I clocked that last image of his Pink HP4 and knew it could only be, so I sent him a PM via Ebay.

Phone goes this morning at 1030 as I was just about to get up, by 1140 I was still on the phone to Jimmy and still lying in my kip hahaha noughts changed there, we had a right good chat and covered all the worlds problems, had some belly laughs too, I love a straight talker, he's an unconscious comedian.

Anyhow, he's still in the same gaff in windy gates, which surprised me as the last time I was over he had listed it up for sale but Irene's mum had died so they pulled it off the market and decided to sit tight.

He's still doing the Chauffeur and Taxi thing and by the sounds of it, doing pretty well.

He's looking to do Scandinavia on the GS and looking to get up to Nordkapp which I had thought he'd already been up there but hadn't done any of the Scandinavian countries at all, so we had a chat on that, when we done the Denmark, Sweden, Norway trip there were no cameras on your phones or shitty wee ones that never really worked, so we have a few images lying about somewhere I'll need to see if I can find them. Anyhow he's asking for everyone, he told me to mention that, I'm going to jump over and see him next month, I'll get some pics together.

So good spot Rick and Alex 😁👍

Latest posts

Back