Hampshire Newbie

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hazrat

Reaction score
Hi Folks, thought about time I joined and see what advice is out there! Purchased my new S1000RR earlier in year and no regrets...looking fwd to posting and meeting a few of you out and about! šŸ˜

Welcome to the forum Hazrat and congratulations on your new RR!

I hope you have many happy experiences ahead of you onboard your SThou!

Where are you based and what do you use your RR for primarily (road or track?)
Hope to meet you too at some point in the future!

Do you have any mods planned for your RR, if so, what?

Enjoy the forum :)

Oli

Hi Guys, thanks for the welcome! Will find my way round forum and hopefully post some pictures - black/red/white and a host of goodies already fitted! Purely fun road bike and no plans to track her...yet!
Martin.

Re finding your way around
If you aren't already using Tapatalk, I'd highly recommend it as is a very convenient way to navigate the forum from a mobile device :).

Oli

Last edited:
Hi Martin

You'll have full access to the site once Soofsayer (the boss) says hello :)

As Jay says bar ends are available through the forum, the chap to contact is @GixerChuck and I can personally vouch for their effectiveness :)

Thanks Guys, daughters Birthday tom so won't be out playing..shifts often dictate too! Catch up again soon, safe riding! ļ˜Ž

Welcome in!

Hope you enjoy the bike and hopefully will meet you at some point (also Hampshire based)

Guys, do I take it you cannot upload bike pictures etc until you become a 'Premier Member' ?
And it seems only via PayPal?
Cheers
Martin.

Welcome Hazrat,

I was around your way a while ago... My gran lives in Southampton.... was knocking around Hamble - Le - Rice...... on a loaner... will give you a buzz when a few rides are arranged that go south....

I am in N Surrey, but often play around the South Downs....

Last edited:
ab5b860cc4042ee34fee8abc419a28d1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back