got my bike stolen last monday

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

magga42

Reaction score
Hi all joined here last saturday on the monday some thief come to my work while i was out sneaked into my office got my keys nicked my bike run it round for three days smashed it up ive got bike back but now need parts to fix ie main beam light right hand nose fairing clocks, fairing bracket mirriow same side anybody help:blue:

Hi all joined here last saturday on the monday some thief come to my work while i was out sneaked into my office got my keys nicked my bike run it round for three days smashed it up ive got bike back but now need parts to fix ie main beam light right hand nose fairing clocks, fairing bracket mirriow same side anybody help:blue:

WTF!! how did they get into your office find the key and then find the bike, they must have had an idea what's what before hand.

Never let my bike out of my sight, and if i have to - a big fooking paddlock & chain, at home it in a locked in garage and then my parked car across the driveway.. paranoid i know but when you have a tasty bike thats how it goes. I have a few OEM parts left PM me what you need and i see what i got left.

Good luck with the re build.

Little surprised..to have keys...taken.....your luck as insurance companies dont pay for theft with keys..think he know you or office lay out..goog to hear you got her back...good luck with rebuild

Latest posts

Back