GoPro recording whilst on holiday

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IMORTAL_Indian

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
So, I am off to Europe in a few weeks time and have the GoPro setup. I want to store my video every evening but do not want to carry a laptop. What can you good people suggest in portable devices that will simply just suck the files off?

So, I am off to Europe in a few weeks time and have the GoPro setup. I want to store my video every evening but do not want to carry a laptop. What can you good people suggest in portable devices that will simply just suck the files off?
My ipad with 128gb sucks them off bud

You can also get portable sd/usb readers for transferring files between an sd card and a hard drive without the need for a laptop... But there's loads of different ones and I've not tried any so have a Google :)

I have a Ravpower filehub and transcend shockproof 1TB hard drive. Easy enough to use controlled via app on smart phone. The file hub has a built in powerbank so will power the hard drive no problem,although I also have the large Ravpower powerbank too to charge smart phone and GoPro batteries.

Latest posts

Back