Front pinch bolts... where ?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuartb

Reaction score
Any recs for front pinch bolts lower fork leg.. think I will buy 4.. mine are a bit discolored/rusty. Dont really want Titanium... usually extortionate..

Cheers

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I've used probolt in the past stu , the stainless ones are pretty good mate

Cheers Davy . The website is tedious to use takes ages to load each page. Looks like a set of 4 for 26 quid for titanium.. ideal.. Think Ill use my desktop tomorrow at work.

Last edited:
Their website is shocking.
There's racebolt too and eBay!

- Sent from Mobile

Never refuse a discount Soof. I looked at sponsors their not on there. Do I call them and mention the forum or is there a field on their site I complete. The site is sluggish using my phone.

Just phone them Stuart, they are very friendly and quite a few of the staff are related to each other. A real family affair.

I like Probolt, both my bikes are splattered with there stuff.

JimmyMac

I emailed them Jimmy. Think Ill pick up a set of Pinch bolts and an axle nut. Ill bell them in the morning..

BMW. Then if there are any problems with the fork bottom in the future they can't blame the non standard bolt. They are about a fiver a time though.

OEM Front Fork Pinch Bolts

I would personally just stick with using OEM pinch bolts. They are relatively inexpensive at around ?1.80 each.

Oh I thought they were more, might be thinking caliper mount bolts. But I completely agree. I can't remember if they are a stretch bolt either. But Deffo OEM for stuff like that.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

OEM Front Fork Pinch Bolts

I replaced mine when I fitted my quick release axles and they were quite cheap.

Back