free akrapovic silencer,rearsets and levers from bmw uk with every s1000rr sale?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

andy1970

been into my local dealer and was told that bmw uk were giving away a free akrapovic slip on silencer,giles rearsets and clutch/brake lever from the HP extras range with every sale of an s1000rr.can't find any info on the internet about this offer.strange thing is that the parts are ordered from bmw uk 1 week(?) after purchasing the bike? installation is included free as well.CAN ANYONE CONFIRM THIS OFFER? thanks.

Doesn't sound unrealistic.

When I bought mine BMW had £1000 free to spend on anything in the HP catalogue

just find it strange ross that i can't find anything advertising this from bmw? in order to entice new customers you would think they would be advertising this offer.dealer seems fine, but i have been burned in the past by sneaky salemen's promises that don't happen.CAN ANYONE CONFIRM THE ABOVE OFFER?

When I bought my bike last September dealers were throwing in an Akra can, I think that was at around list price though. I preferred a big cash discount instead.

point taken pauly.but the comparison was between the s1000rr and hp4 which has the fancy active suspension therefore my point about superior ride/handling.

When I bought my bike last September dealers were throwing in an Akra can, I think that was at around list price though. I preferred a big cash discount instead.

My dealer gave me £1800 quids worth of parts from the HP catalogue. And if I was buying with finance rather than cash they probably would of been willing to give more.

My dealer gave me £1800 quids worth of parts from the HP catalogue. And if I was buying with finance rather than cash they probably would of been willing to give more.

I didn't want finance either but took it to get the £750 deposit contribution from BMW. The bike was cheaper than an ABS blade or 10.

Yip it's true. For some reason they aren't advertising it. I picked mine up in the 1st of March and new nothing about it only for the dealer to say that there was an offer and I was eligible so I bit his hand off for it. One week later got the call to say bits were in. You get the Akrapovic slip on, HP levers and HP rear sets including fitting.

I got a choice,kind of, there is apparently finance deals like 0% but I couldn't get that because I wasn't putting enough of a deposit down. Also there was a fully paid weekend away to Spain to do a track day or two on a WSBK track with Neil Hodgson, apparently they would fly your bike over also but not my thing so didn't ask too much about that. Think it was limited to a set number.

So I opted for the HP bits and damn fine it looks too.

It's a genuine offer, just waiting for my bike and HP bits to turn up. Should hopefully be this week.

Found out yesterday that its a direct sales promotion from BMW not the franchises, it costs the dealership nothing to add either of the 4 options. I asked if they'd consider some HP products on the bike i'm buying and they said it'd cost them directly to give me any additional kit - whereas a new bike wont cost anything as it from BMW... HTH

went into the dealers today asked if they knew what was happening in 2015 the reply was something is very close as there are hardly any S1000rr being made at the moment so something new is on the horizon

Back