fitting r55 slip on 2015 model

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ravifuel

Reaction score
will the yoshi r55 fit straight onto the existing exhaust? without then need fro any other bolts brackets etc? or do i need to buy anything else?

Slip-on Exhaust

If you have bought a slip-on exhaust then everything you need, including instructions, will be supplied in the box. Fitting is a simple 20 minute job that you should have no issues with.

Re: Slip-on Exhaust

If you have bought a slip-on exhaust then everything you need, including instructions, will be supplied in the box. Fitting is a simple 20 minute job that you should have no issues with.
Is it true that you can lose power using aftermarket slip on pipes?
Ian.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

It's possible to loose back pressure but I don't think it's relevant with bikes this powerful.

It's possible to loose back pressure but I don't think it's relevant with bikes this powerful.
Thanks, I fancied the Project SC Conic? I'm uncertain now. Do you know if anything improves or changes by removing the baffle and exhaust/cat thingy?
Ian[emoji106][emoji965]️

Fitted a new Conic yesterday and removed the baffle. No noticeable difference in power & a much better soundtrack & looks IMO.

The finish is excellent. Seems a quality product for the price.

Let's see.

Fitted a new Conic yesterday and removed the baffle. No noticeable difference in power & a much better soundtrack & looks IMO.

The finish is excellent. Seems a quality product for the price.

Let's see.
Thanks for the information, sounds good [emoji106]

Latest posts

Back