fishy!!!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The bike is on a SORN, could be legit. There was a 2010 GS Adventure for sale at my local dealers recently with 84 miles on the clock. Guy rode it home and got a fright, never rode it again!!! Cost him over 8 grand to ride it home.

Would deffo be inspecting it close up and getting it plugged in to BMWs computer, but it looks mint.

JImmyMac

My black blade had 126 miles on it when i bought it....same story jimmy..guy paid 12k.. rode it home... couldnt deal with the power..stuck it in garage for a year then resold it thru dealers he bought it from to moi.. i paid 8800 for it...

Sent from Stus phone

Last edited:
It's in the best colour tbh........ seems cheap considering the miles

When I was looking for mine I came across 2 even more dodgy adds using stolen photos. After speaking to the bloke it was clear he didn't have the bike. Not sure what the scam was. I reported them to auto trader and the adds were removed.

When I was looking for mine I came across 2 even more dodgy adds using stolen photos. After speaking to the bloke it was clear he didn't have the bike. Not sure what the scam was. I reported them to auto trader and the adds were removed.

They take a deposit from you over the phone to 'secure' the bike then keep doing it to others for as long as they can. We've had people try clone our ads in the past.

It may well be legit but i would definitely want to be sat on the bike when i handed any money over. for it to of had 2 owners and full MOT but only 1 mile on the clock just seems farfetched.

It may well be legit but i would definitely want to be sat on the bike when i handed any money over. for it to of had 2 owners and full MOT but only 1 mile on the clock just seems farfetched.
Totally agree with that , scam of some sorts.

Latest posts

Back