First 100 miles Motorsport S1000RR Sport

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UKDUCsRUS

Reaction score
How to describe this bike?....... "Too Easy" comes to mind. It's too easy to ride this thing. It makes good riders great riders, great riders into gods!

For those lurking and thinking about possibly, maybe one day you might....Stop....get off your Arse go to your dealer and buy one Now.

This bike is sublime in lightness, turn in, mid corner line changes, the engine pulls great and that's only using the first 8k rpm during break in, can't wait till I get to use it all.

For or the first 30 miles I used sport mode to get a feel for it, then straight into race mode, can feel the bike really wanting to take off.

This is the first bike with a shift assist I've ridden....it is such a rush to hammer the throttle and just feed the thing gears....brrrapp,braap, brapp...no break in acceleration. You can feel the electronics calming things down up till fourth gear when it really starts to surge.

riding this thing fast is just Too Easy, enter a very familiar corner at my normal entry speed and this thing just yawns and asks for more. I really need to re-calibrate my mind. Really throw it in and hammer the throttle at the apex expecting to see traction control lighting up like a Christmas tree...no worries it just digs and goes...

I am so excited and can't wait to be able to get it in the power band after initial break in and first service.

I've been through a few bike in the last couple of years and was never quite happy...the minute I rode out of the dealer I knew this was the one...

more to follow

How to describe this bike?....... "Too Easy" comes to mind. It's too easy to ride this thing. It makes good riders great riders, great riders into gods!

For those lurking and thinking about possibly, maybe one day you might....Stop....get off your Arse go to your dealer and buy one Now.

This bike is sublime in lightness, turn in, mid corner line changes, the engine pulls great and that's only using the first 8k rpm during break in, can't wait till I get to use it all.

For or the first 30 miles I used sport mode to get a feel for it, then straight into race mode, can feel the bike really wanting to take off.

This is the first bike with a shift assist I've ridden....it is such a rush to hammer the throttle and just feed the thing gears....brrrapp,braap, brapp...no break in acceleration. You can feel the electronics calming things down up till fourth gear when it really starts to surge.

riding this thing fast is just Too Easy, enter a very familiar corner at my normal entry speed and this thing just yawns and asks for more. I really need to re-calibrate my mind. Really throw it in and hammer the throttle at the apex expecting to see traction control lighting up like a Christmas tree...no worries it just digs and goes...

I am so excited and can't wait to be able to get it in the power band after initial break in and first service.

I've been through a few bike in the last couple of years and was never quite happy...the minute I rode out of the dealer I knew this was the one...

more to follow

with you on all of the above mate cant wait to get the first service done.

I ran mine in within a week so I could get the first service out of the way and get the limit lifted. I was rushing to make some track days I had booked.

Made me laugh that it could easily keep pace with my mates bikes even staying below 8KRPM.

Latest posts

Back