Fast Bikes Mag

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alex

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Place your bets....

1695b8d42c84d86a776778ffc901ce55.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Easy, Fagan's been raving about the GSXR on 44 teeth so that'll be the winner. Followed a new GSXRR in the car on Saturday, knew it was that one as he was playing with his autoblipper, looked like any Gixxer from the last 15 years, a race canned R1M then went the other way and in an instant I knew which one Id 'want' - no it wasn't the Suzuki..

It's got to be the Honda,they'll have been chucking free stuff at all the journalists lol

You're killing me Alex ! As above would of expected the Honda due to it winning MCNs but not actually being the best rated in their review

Is it a good read up? I just renewed Readly subscription (all magazines for ?7 a month) but Fast Bikes isn't on damn!

They can't make their mind up that lot, S1K beat the R1M last year and the previous RF....

Didn't Fast Bikes just pit the Aprilia against the ZX-10R, S1000RR and GSXR last month...and it came last?

Didn't Fast Bikes just pit the Aprilia against the ZX-10R, S1000RR and GSXR last month...and it came last?

Yep, wonder if Aprilia had a word (cough!) as they'd been voting the RF SBOTY for several years before the S1K won last year...

Btw the result appears to be entirely down to lap time. Very relevant I'm sure.

- Sent from Mobile

And the Aprilia did so well at the TT............

Latest posts

Back