Fancy a new gaff

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol you thinking of buying it stu? shi#te hole springs to mind , a quid! , do they take gingy bottles lol 3 bottles a bru n you've got a hoose lol

Nae ginger bottles now Davy.. ragin... gless checks were the currency of choice when I was wee

Nae ginger bottles now Davy.. ragin... gless checks were the currency of choice when I was wee

lol same here mate , me and ma mate used to go round the building sites swiping them , you could get loads a penny sweets off the van back then

Typical BBC lies and hype. It is not in any meaningful way "on the market for ?1". It is being auctioned with an utterly meaningless 'guide price' of ?1. Unless there is only 1 bidder (and the free advertising from the BBC funded by the licence fee will ensure that there will be many), you will not be able to buy it for the quoted ?1.

Typical BBC lies and hype. It is not in any meaningful way "on the market for ?1". It is being auctioned with an utterly meaningless 'guide price' of ?1. Unless there is only 1 bidder (and the free advertising from the BBC funded by the licence fee will ensure that there will be many), you will not be able to buy it for the quoted ?1.

Haha.. you wont be bidding then andy .. just posted up for a bit of fun.

Latest posts

Back