Falkirk Meet

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simonb

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Since there are about 6 of us from Falkirk we should have a wee run/meet up with as many Sthou's as possible. Also open to others from further afield. I work offshore but I'm home on the 5th of April for 4 weeks.
I usually just go out midweek so will put up my midweek dates 1st and can maybe get longer weekend runs later in the year.
Tue 18/4/17
Thur 20/4/17
Fri 21/4/17
Mon 24/4/17
Tue 25/4/17
Thur 27/4/17

Let me know what suits

Cheers

Simon

All those near identical Motorsport coloured S1KRRs all riding in convoy will be hilarious. People will think there's a glitch in the matrix lol.

Weather dependant I can do any of those dates other than the 20th.

Will be an awesome sight! Always weather dependant up our way. The supercorsas are lethal in the damp too, I've been out the seat a few times!! Will keep you updated nearer the time.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Since there are about 6 of us from Falkirk we should have a wee run/meet up with as many Sthou's as possible. Also open to others from further afield. I work offshore but I'm home on the 5th of April for 4 weeks.
I usually just go out midweek so will put up my midweek dates 1st and can maybe get longer weekend runs later in the year.
Tue 18/4/17
Thur 20/4/17
Fri 21/4/17
Mon 24/4/17
Tue 25/4/17
Thur 27/4/17

Let me know what suits

Cheers

Simon

Im back onshore on the 20th so might tag along if its after that

I'm heading out tomorrow morning for a cruise to green welly then maybe Fort William. Might see some of you out and about.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I made it as far as Crianlarich today before turning back due to the cold. Felt so good to be back on the bike!

Enjoy!

I made it as far as Crianlarich today before turning back due to the cold. Felt so good to be back on the bike!

Enjoy!

Cold!!!!!!!!! Should have come over to Fife Certi, it was so hot the ice-cream van came to one of my building projects, it was roasting.

JimmyMac

Back