Fairing Panels

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zippy1710

Reaction score
Hi folks, just a quick question. I need a new tail fairing for my S1000 as it has cracked just behind the seat. I called Park Lane BMW and they gave a me a price for a new one but said that it comes in primer and would need to be painted. Can anyone throw any light on whether this would be correct as I would have thought it would have come already painted.

Been looking on there for months now mate, never seems to be any Alpine White ones come up that are not damaged :-(

Thank you very much for the link, alas it says this part is no longer in stock but thank you anyway. Looks like Park Lane are going to get my money :-(

KFM-Motorr?der

I've recently purchased BMW parts from KFM that were displayed as 'not in stock'. They ordered them very quickly and subsequently dispatched them via UPS. KFM also send regular email updates so you can easily track the progress of your order. They are well worth considering when ordering OEM parts as their pricing with the current exchange rate is extremely competitive.

I bought a new nose cone about 2 weeks ago from BMW it came painted, in what fancy white they claim to use on my bike :) yes you can get them only in primer as I saw the screen of options at BMW but the options to have the stock colour you require is there, so looks like you got some duff info. also it was delivered within 2 days!

Latest posts

Back