Exhausts....

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sy

Reaction score
Been pondering for a while on suitable exhausts for the RR!!! & think may have found 1!!!

Termignoni!!!!! :) thought not the usual exhaust to see on the RR but different from the usual akrapovic!!! Anyone else used em??
2ku4w.jpg

33ojiit.jpg

Termi's used to be notorious for utter shit build quality (bit like the Italian equivalent of Scorpion). They relied heavily on their connection with Ducati (the only exhaust that Ducati would warranty on their bikes ironically) but I have seen some shocking Termi abortions on some bikes. The best example of this was teams in World Championship racing running Akrapovic exhausts with "Termignoni" stickers on them!!!!

It looks nice granted and a cat slip on like that can't really go wrong but when you start talking full systems I'd look elsewhere.

Mmm cheers guys!!! :) looks like I'm gonna have to rethink the the exhaust!!! Mebbe stick with an akrapovic or there's a very similar yoshi!!! Hmmmm decision decision!!! :eek:/

Ive seen yoshi r55 that look identical to the akrapovic slip on for just £360 delivered from the states but you might get stung for import tax.

I had an R55 before I went for the full system. Nice exhaust. That Termi "looks" very nice but I'd want to see one in the flesh before taking the plunge.

Iv never really had any probs with Termi Exhausts. Always quite liked them. Never really had a shit one

Yeh the r55 is the 1 I was looking at! Very simular to the akrapovic!!!! A few sites selling them over here as said if went via USA think I'm gonna b shafted on import taxes!!!

I looked at the Termi before buying a US (i.e. not engraved but stickered) Akra from Billy off've this very forum. Can't argue with the Akra, yes some say they're ten-a-penny but they do the job. Safer option for me IMHO.

any one just fitted a Austin end can, the type i seen on ebay looks a good price 300.00

Quite like the Yoshi exhausts, always seemed right up there in terms of quality too. :)

Do arrow not do one? I had one on my daytona it sounded very nice especially when coming off the throttle.

i have an arrow system now nd hae also ran a austin system
knwing what i know now i would have stayed with the austin which pound ofr pound gave the best results.............except for the the fact that you coulf
dnt do track days due to the noise

Ive got the Akra titanium stubby exhaust with carbon end cap - personally ive always like Akra's for the build and deeper sound quality - i do like the look of that Termi but also echo the concerns over quality - they sound amazing on Dukes though - i always have to think about issues with the Sound Nazi's on track days which often limits my choice - ive ALWAYS loved the sound and quality of the Racefits esp the Growlers etc on my GSXR's, they sound like "God Gurgling" but are definitely not track or rozza friendly even with the DB killer fitted!!

Latest posts

Back