Europe 2017

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Putting jobbies to one side for a moment, I came across this BMW Mot?rrad website with every dealer in Europe listed. I thought there weren't many where I'm going but turns out I'm probably no more than an hour from one at any time during the trip. Certainly gives me some piece of mind.

Might be useful?

http://m.bmw-motorrad.com/com/en/individual/dlo/dlo.html

I'm following this thread with interest as my Czech trip is looming.

That map map / dealer link is very useful and i'm pleased to see a dealer in Brno.

Just st a little trip to see Stephen in Bradford next week and that's all the major things sorted methinks. Have a good trip mate, maybe we can compare notes afterwards.

I'll be doing a trip to Andorra in September. Have breakdown cover with BMW warranty but what do you do for holiday insurance to cover a trip to Europe, is there anything to consider here, anything specific or tailored to a motorcycle trip abroad?

I'll be doing a trip to Andorra in September. Have breakdown cover with BMW warranty but what do you do for holiday insurance to cover a trip to Europe, is there anything to consider here, anything specific or tailored to a motorcycle trip abroad?

For holiday insurance you must check the fine print as some exclude riding motorcycles. They usually have a 'dangerous activities' list which will be exemptions.

In the past I got specific travel insurance that covered me for biking but more recently found that general policies are more accommodating nowadays so have gone mainstream.

I've used HolidaySafe before, well not used it as such if you know what I mean. Good and cheap, covers loads of stuff including euro trackdays.

Latest posts

Back