EU trying to destroy motorsports!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really interesting that Kenny. Reading through it, it would also mean the end of ALL motorsports, including Formula 1...... Lot of influential people involved in that multi billion pound industry whom I'm sure would make sure it doesn't get implemented.
I tend not to worry about things like this as there has been a huge increase of disinformation regarding all aspects of EU decisions and rulings of late due to the Brexit vote.

I like the slogan "Keep calm and carry on"

JimmyMac

An ?11bn industry isn't going to get wiped out. A solution will be found.

- Sent from Mobile

This will never get passed, typical and ridiculous bureaucratic noise and nonsense

Quietness will kill motorsport first.
Does anyone 'get' Formula E? It's like a silent disco without the headphones.
Noise brings crowds, ever felt a Top Fuel Dragster at SantaPod, if you haven't, you need to. For those 4 seconds the earth and your body just reverberate. V10's in F1 used to do the same, that's why people miss them. F1 should be entertainingly loud, not silent efficiency.
What they need to do is invest in ways to cancel the noise as it exits the venue and take the noise limits off again.

It's complete tosh, that. At the end of the day, organisers self-insure; if a bike/car wipes out a load of people in the crowd, they will sue the organisers/series/team; any damage claim or injury claim that is won will get paid through that route.

Back