double bouble screen

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frednec172

Reaction score
hi all,

Can anyone help me decide on a screen, i know it s a bit of a personal thing but torn between the MRA, powerbronze and the Zero Gravity one. Would like a smoke/grey tint one rather than all out black. Any advice on which is best or easy to fit?

Fred.

Mra fitted on 2014 and 2017.No problems and better than standard.bought from bike hps,again no problems.both times a smoky tint.bit of a no Brainer for me,really notice on motorway.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

MRA are indeed very good and of the three manufacturers you mention, my pick would be MRA too.

If you're after a large screen though, then Skidmarx do a "TT Tall" double bubble which is exactly as the name suggests. I have one and it's good, but the quality is not as perfect as MRA

MRA Screen

I have an MRA screen fitted to my race fairings and I would highly recommend them.

I went with a PUIG for no other reason than it was available on offer at the time. Smoked light grey tint. Bit of a broadbrush statement here - but double bubble screens are virtually all the same? Would be cool to actually be able to test different screens before you buy to see which one worked better for you.

I swapped my stock screen for the smoked MRA.... I have pictures somewhere (and/or a link on the forum to show the differences....)

5c8fdf7de6d11e809ee6c996eac8cf18.png

44d23b6d04fda59c70f0873de30b6b80.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MRA Screen

It's most likely just rubberised screen trim applied around the edge. My MRA race screen came supplied with 50 cm of clear trim when I bought it from alpha Racing.

Works well with the black nose. Lot neater given the shite I've fitted. Might be time to lose the red side panel and change to white pin stripes

Photo%2013-09-2017%2C%2013%2034%2016.jpg

Photo%2013-09-2017%2C%2013%2033%2020.jpg

Latest posts

Back