Donnington 29th August BMW/Tyco day

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No need for Costa guys, there is breakfast included, bacon rolls, croissants, tea, coffee, juice etc.

See you there tomorrow.

Anyone staying at the Premier Inn near East Midlands Airport ?

Will be driving up in the morning 4am set off, ouch. Not been to a FE track day before, are spectators allowed? Other half wants to come and watch, being a bit of a corporate 'do' laying on food etc. anyone know? I'll tell her to pack sarnies otherwise :D

On a normal FE track day you can have spectators, i don't know if the other half will be allowed in rye hospitality tent etc with it being a special BMW day

Will be driving up in the morning 4am set off, ouch. Not been to a FE track day before, are spectators allowed? Other half wants to come and watch, being a bit of a corporate 'do' laying on food etc. anyone know? I'll tell her to pack sarnies otherwise :D

Hi Serotonin, my missus is coming too so I phoned FE and guess what? Non-paying 'pit crew' are NOT allowed in the hospitality - it is only for the riders !!! I can imagine my missus putting up with that. So stuff 'em, we are packing some sarnies like you. Not sure about yours but my missus would have a serious sense of humour failure if I went into hospitality for a scoff up and left her outside.

Hi Serotonin, my missus is coming too so I phoned FE and guess what? Non-paying 'pit crew' are NOT allowed in the hospitality - it is only for the riders !!! I can imagine my missus putting up with that. So stuff 'em, we are packing some sarnies like you. Not sure about yours but my missus would have a serious sense of humour failure if I went into hospitality for a scoff up and left her outside.

Oh well, I'll drop that bombshell on her tomorrow!

Look forward to meeting everyone tomorrow, i'll be in a silver VW rental van (which has an embarrassing amount of 'hire me' livery on..)

Ok see you at 07.15 at coasters will be me and my mrs Claire, pop it to the track before and asked about Claire just coming into hospitality for a coffe and was told flat no which I thought was a bit harsh understand about food but just a coffee!!

Dean

Latest posts

Back