Donington April 7th and Pembrey March 21st

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kls

Reaction score
Just had the first service done this week can't wait to get it on a track, so booked Pembrey on March the 21st and Donington on April 7th

Anyone else going ?

Hi Kls

I havent booked Donington on the 7th yet, but it is in my basket!

I was waiting on the weather forecast, if I do book, I'll drop you a line and come and say hello

@SuperS1K

Donington 7th is a QUIET event at 98db... does the stock exhaust pass that?!?

I noticed that.. ive taken my baffle out too :0

I have never had it noise tested.. I would be condifent with the baffle in, but not so without. What do you reckon Alex?

HP4 with Akro
HP Race Power Kit

• Akrapovič? racing exhaust system made entirely of titanium, open. The dB killer (98 dB) included in the scope of supply can be installed if necessary to keep the machine within the tech-spec requirements imposed by some racing-circuit operators for noise abatement.

Thanks for passing on the info, I couldnt find that with my pitiful search attempt

Looks like I will be re fitting the baffle if the weather is favourable

FE are quite hot on this I guess?

It's the circuit...not the organiser...I actually couldn't find the OEM 2012 can specs as yet. Real work got in the way

Yes I know, don't know why i said that, Really I meant is it the event organisers policing noise..

I skipped 'real work' this afternoon and fitted a race belly pan, felt good to have a fettle!

Donny now ?105 on the 7th April, my bike's ready for Pembrey on Saturday weather looks good, mirrors, indicators, number plate all off, front sprocket now 16t, new Dunlop KR 106 & 108 's fitted , R&G fitted, new Brembo SC pads fitted, hope my 2D gps lap timer comes before Saturday.

Latest posts

Back