Deals with our 2015 rr's

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flatstick

Reaction score
Hi all;
Been told to day that my Black RR sport with rear seat should be here in week 12 wihich is 16th March ish and just wondered what sort of deals we are all getting round the country?

Dean

I'm getting mine 1st march, bike sitting in the showroom waiting for me.
Not much in the way of a deal, got a good trade in price and a bit taken off the price but nothing to get excited about.
Btw is the first service complimentary or should I be asking for this as part of the deal?

Iam not sure,to tell the truth think its been a bit of a piss poor launch as the dealers I went to and there was a few did not know a great deal about the bike when I asked questions or the prices of the accessories and if stuff of old stuff would fit the new. That's why I joined the forum

Dean

Not sure if its the same, but when I picked up my 2nd Gen on Sep 1st last year, the labour was free for the 1st service and I just had to pay for the oil/filter. (Of the top of my head was about ?60 I think)?

With the prices I was quoted on aftermarket parts, I doubt they will be shifting them by the barrel load. I hope Aldi start doing some parts as there's not much left in the bike fund!
In saying that, I do like the rearsets from lightech with the red accents.....

Not sure if its the same, but when I picked up my 2nd Gen on Sep 1st last year, the labour was free for the 1st service and I just had to pay for the oil/filter. (Of the top of my head was about ?60 I think)?

Cool, I will ask the dealer tomorrow.

With the prices I was quoted on aftermarket parts, I doubt they will be shifting them by the barrel load. I hope Aldi start doing some parts as there's not much left in the bike fund!

?500 ffs where do they get these prices from !?!?!?!

Did you see me my post re the carbon belly pan? Rearsets are a bargain lol

Last edited:

^^^ I have just fitted a set of these rear sets and i have to say they are the best i have ever had. ( I have had plenty) They cost a fortune but when fitting them i felt they were worth every penny. So well engineered and the level of adjustment is the best i have seen. These fit without any dramas and look awesome !! I can highly recommend :) i got the standard ones with fixed foot pegs etc. You can even adjust the distance of the toe pieces for shifting to suite your foot length :)

^^^ I have just fitted a set of these rear sets and i have to say they are the best i have ever had. ( I have had plenty) They cost a fortune but when fitting them i felt they were worth every penny. So well engineered and the level of adjustment is the best i have seen. These fit without any dramas and look awesome !! I can highly recommend :) i got the standard ones with fixed foot pegs etc. You can even adjust the distance of the toe pieces for shifting to suite your foot length :)

Now I want them even more! Does anyone happen to know if any manufacturer does an end can for the new bike yet as I can't find one anywhere

Happy chappy. Took my GSXR1000 k8 in for partx on the 2015 sport. Gave me what I wanted. Got 15% off rear seat and pegs. Got 20% off the Data logger thingy with GPS. Went to cancel my GSXR policy with Swintons and were told I will have to pay them ?45 to cancel it. WHAT!!!! you bastards. So I have 16 day's for the insurance to run out. I know what you are going to say.........I will be liable if someone crashes the bike while the insurance is still in force! Catch 22 it seams.

Happy chappy. Took my GSXR1000 k8 in for partx on the 2015 sport. Gave me what I wanted. Got 15% off rear seat and pegs. Got 20% off the Data logger thingy with GPS. Went to cancel my GSXR policy with Swintons and were told I will have to pay them ?45 to cancel it. WHAT!!!! you bastards. So I have 16 day's for the insurance to run out. I know what you are going to say.........I will be liable if someone crashes the bike while the insurance is still in force! Catch 22 it seams.

How much was the Data logger thing in the end?

Dean

Back