Dark screen vs light smoke screen

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smokey77

Reaction score
Guys, wanted to get your thoughts on which screen suits the s1000rr better Dark vs light smoke. If anybody has any pics they would like to share it will really help me make a decison on which one to commit to

Cheers lads

8431a05ac12ce7f17ad41a8ea75679fe.jpg

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

I bought that screen from ebay the other week, power bronze, the quality and fit were very good.

Offshorebikebits was the ebay shop I bought mine from, they were really good

If you look at my album you will see the light smoke MRA screen. It's on a gen2 but you should get the most. I tried to put it here and failed so just click on my profile.

Hi , dark smoke looks awesome , I got a light smoke one then swapped it out for the darker one which looks so much better. I would put a picture up but don't know how to.

Download the Tapatalk app and then you can add pictures as attachments in here easily

I dont even know what mine is 😂😂😂
a4274bfc6421d88e4fe41eed7cc71986.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I cant get that low, my tank is too high for my belly[emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I haven't ridden my bike since fitting new screen in December.

BMW have been repairing her for last 2 months.

I was told the light tint works best for viewing through when tucked in, and looks just as good as a dark screen apparently.

Attack position in was in full effect today, I never notice the screen, mines dark, so no issues there

Latest posts

Back