Crash Protection

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best fitting sliders are Evotech with the additional bracket. GB Racing engine covers as well.

Sent from my SM-S9060 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I like the GB Racing also, together with them I also use the Lightech sliders. If you want to save your fairing a bit.
They are really discreet offer better slide functionality than the grip and flip tendencies of the mushroom style R&G sliders.
I have low sided a few times on track over the years. The engine case protection was great but the dam slider dug in and flipped the bike. Damaging both sides of the bike. Learnt the hard way that sliders are more for street instances where someone might drop his bike at the lights, or stall it and drop it etc.. They dont actually help your bike slide down the track on an off. I have never since then used any type mushroom slider.
Many years later on a track day a mate had a lowside with the lightech slider and the bike slid down the track then onto the gravel, I couldnt believe what a good job they did. Saved considerable amount of fairing. lightech also sell each side separately if needed, which I have also found is rare.

Latest posts

Back