Constands

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neeler400

Reaction score
Guys I need a bit of help!
I am trying to fit the frame bushing to the bike on the left hand side but the bolt looks as if it is too long. Looking at the instructions it's not clear what I need to do. Can some one that has got this stand point me in the right direction?
The instructions say remove bolts from both sides and fit washer rhs then reattach bolt to lhs with the frame bushing but the bolt is too long and the adapter plate will not go into the bush. It's getting on my nerves now 😜

The bush is threaded and the bolt is partly threaded so the bolt sticks out a bit and the adapter plate will not fit in when all attached.

Are you talking about a Constands Frame Lift? Like a Spider/Abba Skylift?

If it's the same stand I have, they sent me the wrong bracket so the large metal tube (lack of a better description) wouldn't attach to the rod that goes through the frame. Had to return bracket and get correct one.

If it's the same stand I have, they sent me the wrong bracket so the large metal tube (lack of a better description) wouldn't attach to the rod that goes through the frame. Had to return bracket and get correct one.

WHOOP WHOOP

You out of hospital yet Davy?

JimmyMac

Sorry for the hijack Neeler, I'll just be a minute.

Last edited:
I think that they have done the same to me. If the bolt was threaded althe way it would fit. I will have to give them a call. Thanks for your help.

Latest posts

Back