Coding plug

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BikerMadd

Reaction score
Looking for a bit of information. What impact does the the coding plug have upon the other modes? Basically, if NOT on slicks, do you gain more power in the other modes?

Looking for a bit of information. What impact does the the coding plug have upon the other modes? Basically, if NOT on slicks, do you gain more power in the other modes?
I can't speak for earlier models but on the '15/16 the other modes remain the same regardless of whether or not slick plug is installed. Also, the USER mode is only available with plug installed.

I suspect all earlier models are the same, but i'm sure someone else on here can confirm? ;)

Makes no difference to power in other modes.

Coding Plug

Have a read through the Owner's Manual for your particular model and it will explain what effect the Coding Plug has when installed. There is no change in power output in RAIN, SPORT or RACE modes when it is fitted.

Latest posts

Back