Clutch Tang

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dazzer_1965

Reaction score
Hi All,

Anybody know where I can get a clutch switch Tang - seems I have managed to bend mine a little when changing the levers, not a serious problem but could affect the assisted gear change if not connecting to the 2 micro switches fully.....so I have been lead to believe.
Have to admit there were a few occasions when I couldn't get a smooth gear change all the time....foot lever was just bouncing back down.

Thanks in advance.

I know there not available from BMW unless you buy the complete switch, there pretty easy to bend, could you not bend it back?

However it's important to note one of them is slightly bent anyway?

I know there not available from BMW unless you buy the complete switch, there pretty easy to bend, could you not bend it back?

However it's important to note one of them is slightly bent anyway?

Yeah BMW want ?78 for the full lever set up, not sure if I can bend it back to original shape as not sure what exact shape is, at the moment it is still picking up both micro switches so will just keep l;looking and see if one comes available, good think is that any year will suit the bike.

Latest posts

Back