Circuito de Andalucia

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marzy

Reaction score
Got this coming in a couple of weeks :crash_smilie:. Anyone on here been on the circuit? Just wanted your thought's and where best not to crash lol

Hi Marzy,We did the circuit in January,the circuit was altered not long after.The first part was good and fast,the second part too twisty IMO.However,as I understand it,the second part has been improved and not quite so nadgery!.there used to be a nasty hump in the last chicane needing moto-x riding style,but I think that's been sorted too.It's certainly not an easy circuit to learn,but hey,you're on holiday!
We're going to try and get on next month when you're there.If not-see you in the bar!

Seen it when was at Almeria but not ridden on it. Steve Brogan wrapped the H2 up when I was there, Kevin Healy wasn't impressed to say the least lol.

Our Kev is not impressed with a lot of thing's. I've had a good old look at the on bike vids from there. The 1st part looks fast and the 2nd very twisty to me. Still, looking forward to a scrap with a few mates around there and a beer in Mojacar.

Yes mate.Might see you at the drop-off.
We're going to pester Barry to join you on Andalucia,hopefully.
look forward to it mate! That will be less Spanish on track..

I was there when Baz was and then a couple of times in March, Andalucia was changed after first few track days, removing the bump before the start and straightening out the back section.

i still prefer Almeria but I have booked a 'mix & match' in November, as Baz says, it's still a trackday holiday :)

just got got back yesterday from Mugello and all I can say is WOW!!

Glad you enjoyed Mugello Mark. Dropped my bike off on Saturday and met Baz. According to Focused I only have 32 other riders on our event.......until the Spanish join us no doubt.

Last edited:
Back