Chris walker race school

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andybarsblade

Reaction score
You know who you are! Have you had your confirmation email with event details? Are you in the morning of afternoon group?

Yeah same mate 15th of may morning group, although ive put my mrs in the afternoon group so i can swap with her if the weathers better then :p

I thought this is whole day, I hope you'll have a good time, I'm book at the end of July

I wasn't going to post in this thread, but changed my mind.

No, its half a day. I have read about this on another forum and people posting that they had been 'misled' with the same belief as eneasz.

I have heard quite a few negative comments so await to hear what people on this forum think.

Hope you have a good time.

cwrs.jpg

I wasn't misled im expecting it to be like the Ron Haslam school but at mallory on a kwak and as long as they dont hold me back like they did at the other school i'll be happy?

I'll give you an honest opinion Tuesday afternoon.

hopefully you'll have no rain, I'm looking forward to hear back from you how it was.

Me and Frankie were there also today, i had a fantastic day and the weather was good to us apart from the last session..hailstorm !!
I had Gary Mason as my instructor..top bloke learnt quite a lot off him today.
Met Andy as well today, nice to meet you mate.
Just got back Hot bath in order once ive put all the bike gear away.

C65E1476.jpg

Nice to meet you as well, deffo choose the right group as the afternoon was a wash out! The school is brilliant really good day and the bikes are fantastic.

Milly link=topic=797.msg7903#msg7903 date=1337112360 said:
How much was it for the day Andy? Is it worth booking and doing one?

£300 for the day mate and was worth every penny, real good laugh and the instructors/racers are a great bunch.
Weather today was a bit of a let down but managed to get a few good sessions.

The day started with signing on at 8 am followed by a meet and great with the instructors and some light hearted safety chat with james Whitham, we had 5 sessions on track warmup - free practice 1,2 & 3 and superpole. The bikes were really well setup and the maxis tyres were ok if not pushed to hard and given time to warm up. The instruction was very general as in a brief to the whole group after each session but i found it informative and it wasn't patronizing.

The photo's i saw didnt look to good but ive ordered a on bike video and i'll post that up when i get it.

last but not least ......
577238_10151029555665499_549585498_12385894_1049178826_n.jpg

Well what did you expect? :p

Im sure he'd be much quicker, in those damp conditions on maxxis tyres with a standard zx6r that was about all i was going to do maybe with a couple more laps i might get closer to a minute.

Latest posts

Back