Chinese rear sets

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used Chinese rearsets racing till i went to SES and never bought a Chinese set again.

Bolts are cack and there alot of flex in general. Shifts were much cleaner with proper jobs

The problem with copy jobs is that you've no idea of the quality.

These could be better or worse than what they copied but you can't know till they arrive.

@bananaman swears by his and they only cost him ?170

Sent from my SM-S9060 using Tapatalk

Chain adjusters same !... dunno of anyone can recall my wee mishap under hard acceleration a few years back. When the Chinese adjusters went poof ! [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Chain adjusters same !... dunno of anyone can recall my wee mishap under hard acceleration a few years back. When the Chinese adjusters went poof ! [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
Once the axle nut is torqued up this assembly shouldn?t move what happened to yours

No problems with mine whatsoever, adjusters I have heard of but thats to do with axle blocks. Phil Crowe had one break and that, I think. was lightec

Got them on my 2020 and 2015 ... perfect. I've never had a problem with any of my Chinese stuff as long as you do your research.

Latest posts

Back