Changing my RR

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a black one and swapped it to a motorsport and I'm glad I did as banana man says the black just blends in and looks plain old Jayne lol

You guys......!! :sorrow:
Nope definitely made my mind up, I'm going for the black.

I think

You'll need a plaque with BMW on it then just so we can recognise it lmao !! :victorious:

I'm sure you will come to yr senses ;)

Last edited:
Well....
The carbon costs approx ?1500 from ilmberger for what I want. Might be m sport colours after all!

M sport m sport m sport m sport m sport m sport m sport m sport m sport m sport

Black is way cooler. More you know, less you need to show. We don't need to be all shouty like the other editions.

Black goes with Carbon and Gold Magnesium OZ wheels ;) MS just looks daft with carbon and gold... :p

Yeah, come and join us on the dark side and a faster one at that.

You opting for the forged wheels again?

Noooooooooo, stop!!
Really wanted the black but I don't like the non painted black parts so would have to buy carbon which is a small fortune now that I've added it up.
Doubt im getting anything thrown at it by the dealer as its a straight swap, he had to try hard to get a replacement as BMW wanted to only replace parts and not the bike which would have been a disaster.
Obviously I like the m sport colours but don't want reminded of the last one.
No idea what I'm doing now lol

Metallic black with the black swingarm and gold forks looks immense! If i had to pay ?500 extra for the black i would have done. Stealth and sexy and if you want to go carbon its a no brainer ;)

I think black could look really good with some contrasting coloured forged wheels

like my black one, and jap4 performance are starting to do carbon at a fraction of the price of BMW

Dean

It does look good Dean! I'll check out their carbon prices.
Do you have any experience of jap 4 carbon, I hear it's all about the weave and depth when talking about carbon?
Id like to price it out.

Plus I got the HP rearsets on mine which I think look miles better than the OE ones, especially on the black one... Did I say black oops!
Having said that, on the U.S. BMW forum a guy has the red BMW and replaced all the white panels with the black ones, does look good and different

image.jpgGo on loupe you know you want Ms colours. No seriously whether it's red, black or Ms they all look brill, just add a few things to put your own stamp on it mate.

Latest posts

Back