Chain Guard

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FreudianSlip

Reaction score
I'm after a chain guard for my 2015 ... never noticed before, but it doesn't have one - the previous owner must have replaced it with something and then removed the aftermarket one before selling it to me.

I can get one off ebay for about ?15 but I'd like a carbon one integrated into the hugger if poss. If not, then a standard one will do.

TIA.

I did see that one, and a few more but wondered if one of the racer guys had one they want rid of, or if someone had a 'spare' they'd be wiling to exchange for fish & chips and a cuppa :)

That'd be brill - Southampton probably has its own Fish and Chip shops, so it'll have to be a beer if/when we ever meet up. When you get round to clearing the shed, shout up and i'll bat you some postage over.

Ta.

Hi Freudy, you are lucky for two reasons:

1. I have a spare one in my possession complete with fixings.

2. I will be in Nottingham at some point tomorrow (Thursday).

PM me your address and I'll ram it through your letter box.

Haha, how long before Stu arrives with a bag of entendres.

JimmyMac

Last edited:
Chain guard left in the possession of Pauline Bradford of K&N upstairs. Apparently you are a naughty boy. Lol.

JimmyMac

You sir, are a super - hero.. (I bet thats not the 1st time thats been said to you...)

Naughty - lol .. she should know ;)

Thanks you long time.

Latest posts

Back