Carbon2race / carbon parts

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

innes311

Reaction score
All,

Anyone have any experience with carbon2race carbon parts ? or can someone pint me in the right direction for carbon parts that fit well and are wood quality please

much appreciated
chris

Conquest Carbon are a forum affiliate offering 20% off of Full Six to Premier Members. 10% to standard members.
Full Six carbon is great quality

All,

Anyone have any experience with carbon2race carbon parts ? or can someone pint me in the right direction for carbon parts that fit well and are wood quality please

much appreciated
chris

Ilmberger Carbon is the same as BMW HP Carbon, and is usually the most expensive. If you want track fairings then alpha are a good option. If you want street carbon (gloss etc, or matt) then full six is as good quality as ilmberger but a bit better on price. Conquest carbon, who Alex mentioned, also do their own brand carbon parts which are a bit cheaper still, with further discounts for forum members.

Or there are various carbon sellers on eBay but I would stick with one of the above if you want the quality to match the bike.

I just received my carbon parts from APM, Fullsix with a matt finish haven't fitted them yet but the quality looks superb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ordered a full six hugger without the hole from conquest carbon,quality and fit both superb.

I've got a mixture of Ilmberger, Full Six and also Jap4performance, some of which are next to each other. I haven't got a trained eye but really can't see any difference from the three except in price. You could save a small fortune if you bought all Full Six carbon parts compared to the Ilmberger range and it won't look any different. It's all excellent quality.

Hi, I have ilmberger and jap4 and there is no difference only a massive price difference. when its in bmw for any work they all think its Hp stuff and that I have spent a fortune on my bike, love telling them that it all cost less than one piece of Hp Carbon.

Dean

I have had good results with stuff from The Carbon King, price is good as well.

Latest posts

Back