Carbon header tank

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flatstick

Reaction score
Hi All,
My Mate has been asked to make some of these by a race team, not sure what year its of don't think its a 2015 as mine is on the right of the bike and this looks left handed?
The reason he has asked me to ask the forum about it is because there is a lot of work in making it and the team have told him its only available with a complete race body kit and not on its own. And does not want to make it if is readily available and he wanted to know if anyone knows any different?

Dean

image_zpslem7isxd.jpeg

I know of a carbon parts fabricator in Scotland that produces race parts?

I know of a carbon parts fabricator in Scotland that produces race parts?

My mate makes race parts and bespoke parts from scratch so doesn't want to waste his time making something if it's already available. When I bought the carbon fibre for my thou I asked him first if he wanted to make it and he said he couldn't even make a mud guard for the price I paid for all of it and the time would be weeks as he is a one man operation.

Here is the link to some of the work he's done.

http://www.vskcorrinaldi.co.uk/

Cheers

Dean

It's supposed to be a straight copy from an S1000rr but not sure what year, but my 2015 is in right side of fairing and this looked left handed. Just wondered if any of the racers/track day people had seen one before?

Dean

Spoke to my mate and the team say it is of a 2015 rr, so if anyone knows of a carbon one.

Cheers

Spoke to my mate and the team say it is of a 2015 rr, so if anyone knows of a carbon one.

Cheers

I can't see the point of a carbon one, it's not exactly heavy. I don't think it will make the difference in a championship.

I can't see the point of a carbon one, it's not exactly heavy. I don't think it will make the difference in a championship.

I agree the team must just have to much money,bet you could buy a box full of plastic ones for what that will cost to make.

Latest posts

Back