Can you recommend a great custom helmet paint company?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bertie

Reaction score
Hi all

i really fancy getting a custom paint job on a lid. My daughter is really gifted at art/illustration but not 3D surfaces. I am really keen to find a company that could put her designs on a helmet for me. Anyone you would recommend? I'm in the Midlands

cheers

phil

Rich-Art Concepts

I use Rich-Art Concepts for all my helmets. Costs vary and are based on your design brief. I would highly recommend the very personalised service that they provide and the result is always outstanding. They also provide race paint for a lot of the top riders in BSB and several in the WSBK and MotoGP paddocks. It's also worth noting that they are one of only a handful of Arai approved helmet painters in the UK such is the quality of their work.

Website and contact details are below.

www.richartconcepts.co.uk
[email protected]

Rich-Art Concepts

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]
attachment.php
[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText][/FONT][/FONT]

Can only see two Ryan. I dont do social media ..this place and my google reviews are suffice.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Rich-Art Concepts

When I get the chance I will post pictures of my current Arai helmet going through the different stages of painting. It might be interesting for some and shows just how much effort goes into it.

I've emailed Richard at Rich-Art as a starter to see what the waiting list is like. I think this could well be a plan!!

Rich-Art Concepts

The best time to have one painted is normally at the end of the race season. I should think he will be quite busy at the moment doing pre-season testing paintwork for the BSB riders and also getting their race helmets ready for the 2018 season. He might surprise you but don't be disappointed if there is a bit of a wait. It will be well worth it though as he is widely regarded within both the 2 and 4-wheeled race communities as one of the best helmet painters in the country.

Thanks for starting this thread Bertie its really got my interest, so much so I've just bought a new BMW Race helmet on eBay. There is a garage in Belfast selling them off brand new for ?199 absolute bargain and its one of the few helmets to fit my square head.

Now to think of a design...........

Heres a link to the seller, he has other great helmet deals.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/c-hurstmotorcycles/m.html?item=253374841822&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

JimmyMac
Fantastic price Jimmy...

Fantastic price Jimmy...

Aye, cracker Stu. Best of all its the helmet I like wearing the most on my HP, think Im going to visit Ally and see what he thinks of my idea for a colour scheme and timescale.

JimmyMac

Re: Helmet Design

That's the best part as it's truly personal. Well that and receiving the finished helmet!

Got a few ideas Rhys, maybe a bit off the wall for some but personal to me, you bet.

Bikepaints in Cuparmuir are Arai authorised too and they did my bike and stuff for Stuart so will see what they think.

JimmyMac

Aye, cracker Stu. Best of all its the helmet I like wearing the most on my HP, think Im going to visit Ally and see what he thinks of my idea for a colour scheme and timescale.

JimmyMac
Amazing Jimmy. I just sent Deirdre a panel in for repair she got it yesterday.

How much is that lid normally and does he usually sell gear on EB or is it a one off ?.

S

Re: Helmet Design

Got a few ideas Rhys, maybe a bit off the wall for some but personal to me, you bet.

Bikepaints in Cuparmuir are Arai authorised too and they did my bike and stuff for Stuart so will see what they think.

JimmyMac
Big plus one for me..his work is excellent as Jimmy says[emoji106]

Amazing Jimmy. I just sent Deirdre a panel in for repair she got it yesterday.

How much is that lid normally and does he usually sell gear on EB or is it a one off ?.

S

Think its about ?460 Stuart, never even knew about the guy until this morning. He's got a phone number further down the listings if you want him to get something for you.

JimmyMac

Think its about ?460 Stuart, never even knew about the guy until this morning. He's got a phone number further down the listings if you want him to get something for you.

JimmyMac
What a cracking deal...nice wee Sunday spend !.. na no needing anything as of the now but Ill save him as a seller on EB.. good find

Cheers. Stu

Latest posts

Back