BvG's HP4 Rebuild

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good to read that and see the pictures
I feel happy walking in and seeing 1 HP4
I think if I 2 at the same time I would probably move in with them
Using my one more now the weather is getting better and enjoying every second of it
Bought a few more bits and pieces for it and off through France and Germany on it the the of May
Thought I would try and get a EvoTech oil and rad gaurd on it before I go (just in case)
I see you have the race mat as well as the paddock stands I will be adding these to my wants list
Thanks again Jimmy for the tool kit have to say it's been used quite a few times since having it
Cheers Steve

You done a nice job with that HP4 Jimmy i seen it on e bay a while ago, I binned my s1000rr 2010 model in 2012 doing 30mph and when i was sliding next to it i thought there wouldn't be much damage but then it hit a kerb and flipped over, I was gutted it done a fair bit damage but to get it perfect it cost a fair bit, the parts are not cheap but worth the end result,

It looks really smart doesn't it? Its a bloody long way from me but they look like a really decent set up, good on line shop too

You done a nice job with that HP4 Jimmy i seen it on e bay a while ago, I binned my s1000rr 2010 model in 2012 doing 30mph and when i was sliding next to it i thought there wouldn't be much damage but then it hit a kerb and flipped over, I was gutted it done a fair bit damage but to get it perfect it cost a fair bit, the parts are not cheap but worth the end result,

Hi Kev, do you have a mate called Keith that had a S1000RR, I sold some parts off Michael Dunlops TT bike to a Keith from down Durham way and he spoke about a crash like yours? Think it might have been a wee bit faster.

JimmyMac

Last edited:
Brilliant thread!

Jimmy i never relised you had 2 hp4s at one point never mind one.

Back