Bridgestone Tyres

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The point I?m making is you can?t compare them as they are completely different, the S20,21 and 22 are more a sports touring tyre whereas the Rosso Corsa is more a fast road occasional track day tyre, so how can you compare them and decide which is better when they are made for different purposes.

I never said I used the 21 on track, I said I ran both on track which was the Rosso 3 and S22, Rosso 3 on my Ducati 1299S and S22 on the GSXR 1000, and they coped fine, they were my road bikes at the time and I fancied trying them on track as I decided to give my race R1 and race CB500 a rest.

What is your comment about big bollocks got to do with anything? Are you just being a dick for the sake of being a dick?

The point I?m making is you can?t compare them as they are completely different, the S20,21 and 22 are more a sports touring tyre whereas the Rosso Corsa is more a fast road occasional track day tyre, so how can you compare them and decide which is better when they are made for different purposes.

I never said I used the 21 on track, I said I ran both on track which was the Rosso 3 and S22, Rosso 3 on my Ducati 1299S and S22 on the GSXR 1000, and they coped fine, they were my road bikes at the time and I fancied trying them on track as I decided to give my race R1 and race CB500 a rest.

What is your comment about big bollocks got to do with anything? Are you just being a dick for the sake of being a dick?

Odd then that Bridgestone hired the Yas Marina circuit in Abu Dhabi, and invited journalists from all over to review the new S21 there. And they described the S21 as an occasional track tyre.
By the way, your petticoat is showing Jocky.

Odd then that Bridgestone hired the Yas Marina circuit in Abu Dhabi, and invited journalists from all over to review the new S21 there. And they described the S21 as an occasional track tyre.
By the way, your petticoat is showing Jocky.

If you knew tyres then you?d know, you clearly don?t. Stop being a total fud and how dare you call me Jocky you absolute retard.

If you knew tyres then you?d know, you clearly don?t. Stop being a total fud and how dare you call me Jocky you absolute retard.

Calm down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Much like the M7 and M9 RR tyres in my opinion. But tyres are a very personal thing.

I found the A41 Bridgestones really noises and a bit skittish in the wet on my GS and now I?m on Pirelli Angel GT 2s, it given me a world of confidence. At the end of the day it?s what feedback they give you vs what you?d like to be feeling. I don?t believe anyone makes a bad tyre, it?s just finding one that suits your style of riding.

Oh I hated the BT016's too...had them on a CB1000R. Swapped for Conti Road Attack's and never looked back.
I stuck a pair of road attacks on my rr9 Blade and though they were great [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

S22/21 etc is a fast road occasional trackday tire

that was never the purpose of the tyre, it was designed more for the road but obviously can perform well on the track. The RS11 is their flagship fast road track day tyre, and the RS10 before that. The R10 and R11 are their road legal track tyre with different compounds available, their version of Pirelli?s Supercorsa SC tyres.

Also, I?ve been saying for the last few years the Rosso 3 and S22 are all you ever need for the road, they are ideal, perfect for when you get caught out in the rain, great in the cold and will cope with what you throw at them, and great for a track day but if you do plenty track days on your road bike then they won?t cope. That?s where you?re better with the likes of the Rosso Corsa 2 onwards and RS11.

I like your edited comment Pauly, my email tells me you?re a bit of a bigot, you sad sad person.

Also, I?ve been saying for the last few years the Rosso 3 and S22 are all you ever need for the road,

I like your edited comment Pauly, my email tells me you?re a bit of a bigot, you sad sad person.

How arrogant and opinionated are you, telling people "all you ever need for the road"? As for your bigot nonsense because I referred to you as J***y, it's a good job Mr Wilson the famous Scottish darts player didn't wave the race card, whenever someone used his self chosen nick name. You called me a "dick" twice in one sentence, seems you can dish it out but start crying when you get some back. Pauly out, in anticipation of ban threat I received yesterday....

Also, I?ve been saying for the last few years the Rosso 3 and S22 are all you ever need for the road, they are ideal, perfect for when you get caught out in the rain, great in the cold and will cope with what you throw at them, and great for a track day but if you do plenty track days on your road bike then they won?t cope. That?s where you?re better with the likes of the Rosso Corsa 2 onwards and RS11.

How arrogant and opinionated are you, telling people "all you ever need for the road"? As for your bigot nonsense because I referred to you as J***y, it's a good job Mr Wilson the famous Scottish darts player didn't wave the race card, whenever someone used his self chosen nick name. You called me a "dick" twice in one sentence, seems you can dish it out but start crying when you get some back. Pauly out, in anticipation of ban threat I received yesterday....

I asked you to play nicely. You're both being pathetic. Pack it in. Or you can both leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back