BMW S1000 2019-20 Akrapovic Titanium Full Exhaust system

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lordlee

Reaction score
Hi.
I have 2 full Titanium Akrapovic systems for sale

Both are complete with Eveything needed.

1 x Brand new system never fitted £1700 plus postage

1 X Used system, few marks etc but still good £1350 plus postage

Any questions please ask

Pictures are available if you message with email/phone number

Thanks lee

I am after the ti headers without the end can (already have one), if either of the above systems can be split to sell please let me know. Thanks.

You may want to post the Akrapovič part numbers for the exhausts. As far as I’m aware the headers from the full systems are not compatible with the slip-ons available for the Gen 4. You have to buy the separate headers as the systems can’t be split as the diameter and specification are different. At least that was the advice from Calsport.

As far as I’m aware the exhausts on the full systems are completely different and don’t fit either the OEM or optional headers.

Weird because they list the full system with and without the end can, and the slip on. So logically it would make no sense to sell the headers on their own if the only can that fits it is the full system can.

Ah ok. I have the first slip on can.

So what’s the difference between the optional ti headers and the full system headers? (Sorry if it’s obvious I’m in a iPhone).

Ah ok. I have the first slip on can. So what’s the difference between the optional ti headers and the full system headers? (Sorry if it’s obvious I’m in a iPhone).

The diameter of the connecting pipe on the exhaust is slightly larger on the full systems. The full systems are specifically designed for race use but that said the differences in terms of performance and weight savings are extremely marginal.

If you already have an Akrapovič slip-on it makes sense to just buy the optional headers. For the sake of 1.2 Kg the stainless steel version is pretty good value for money.

The cynic in me suggests they are just different enough to frustrate and force full systems as replacements.

- Alex

Hey! I’d be very interested in purchasing the full system (titanium) please pm me! Thanks!

My phone number is +447921035357

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just wanted to say received exhaust system! Packed excellently and can’t wait to install, thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back