Bike Finance

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IMORTAL_Indian

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Looking to buy a new 2015 S1000rr and move from my current '97 blade...

Anyone recently purchased via this and know where to get a deal from? I am not too worried about depreciation as I think that this will be my last purchased... and keep it forever !!

PCP/HP direct from the dealers is usually pretty good. They get commission on selling finance so they have incentive to give you a good deal. With PCP, just make sure the mileage rate is above what you'd actually do. This means you over pay slightly but are safe from any extra charges and in fact will have a bike worth more than the estimate at the end of the PCP, which can only be good.

Cannot go into more detail but looking for external finance as will be getting 17% discount via someone who knows someone, who knows someone, who knows someone.... too good an opportunity to let pass, just wanting for find the right deal.... ?250 p/m repayments or so... at least I get "my spec"

? S1000RR
? Blackstorm metallic or Racing Red Uni
? Performance Package
? Dynamic Package
? Anti-theft Alarm

Ahh ok - so you need to buy the bike with "cash" fair enough.

I'd be on Money Supermarket / Martins Money Tips (whatever its called) looking for the best rates.

Could try Lombard. I use them for cars sometimes, don't know about bikes. There is a dedicated team that deals with vehicles, 0345 2464526.

I agree with Beavis Ive got a Tesco loan.. really efficient I dealt with their Scottish call centre nice n slick

Really good rates too.. make sure you adjust the borrowing to suit the rate if I remember the rate changed the more or less you borrowed cant remember which way it went.

Last edited:
If you get a personal loan through any of the companies available at least the bike is yours to do with as you wish. If you do it with the dealer the loan is secured against the bike. I appreciate your comments about this being a long term purchase but circumstances do change. If it yours you can do as you wish regardless if the loan is replayed or not. Generally if you have a half decent credit score you should get finance cheaper than any dealers. Martin Lewis site has always been my first search as all the donkey work regarding rates has been done for you and your likihood of being accepted. You don't want lots of finance applications as this will lower your credit score and make it harder to get that competitive rate.

Latest posts

Back