Bazzaz or Power Commander 5

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bean fliker

Reaction score
I'm thinking about fitting a PC5/Bazzaz and then a re-map on my s1000rr 2012, I've heard the Bazzaz is better than a PC5.I've got full akrapovic race exhaust with sport cat and Sprint air filter. Be good to hear about anyone that has already got a Bazzaz fitted and the power gains

I had a ?12 fitted with a Bazzaz, tuned by Track Electronics.

Worked well. Can?t remember the numbers off the top of my head. About 8hp increase across the rev range.
Bazzaz advantage is that it drives all 8 injectors out of the box.
PCV is tried and tested. Just lacks the 8 injector drivers out of the box. It has 4 and you need a Secondary Injector Module to control all 8, at additional cost.

- Sent from Mobile

Depends what it's used for really. PCV on my '10 and '15 without secondary module, was well pleased but mainly track, throttle open or shut.

Last edited:
Alex, what would you recommend for a 2013 HP4 with Akrapovic stubby, original small cat and K and N filter i know it needs something as it has a bit of a flat spot midrange which i think is due to the Akra and air filter mods

Many thanks

Chris

Soof was reliably informed the HP4 map was better to start with and a decat shouldn?t need a remap. However, you feel what you feel.

I?d Bazzaz it. Or if money is less of an issue get the RCK to flash it via someone like Phil Crowey.

You?re out of warranty so have more options

- Sent from Mobile

Soof was reliably informed the HP4 map was better to start with and a decat shouldn’t need a remap. However, you feel what you feel.

I think the difference is that I did the decat and kept the original full system, his has a stubby and a different filter.

There is nothing wrong with the oe filter, I would recommend putting it back in and see if it has an effect on the mid range.

Thanks Alex Im defo going with the bazzaz, then thinking of taking it to 'Hilltop' for a remap ��

Tuners

Given your location there are some very good tuners much closer to you.

Latest posts

Back